The National Examinations Council (NECO) announced the results of the 2023 Internal Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) on Tuesday, revealing that an impressive 61.60 percent of candidates achieved five credits and above, including English and Mathematics. However, NECO also disclosed that 93 schools were implicated in mass cheating, and 52 supervisors were recommended for blacklisting due to their involvement in poor supervision, aiding, and abetting during the examinations.
To access their results, candidates are advised to obtain the result checking token from the NECO website.
Here is how to Check NECO Result
1. Go to NECO result-checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/
2. Pick your exam year. i.e., 2023
3. Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
Remember to fill in your correct information for each field. Also, use a good browser and a stable network connection for quick and best result. If you find this article helpful feel free to share it so that other people will benefit from it.