We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Customer Service Clerks Supervisor to lead our customer service team. The Customer Service Clerks Supervisor will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our customers receive exceptional service and support by overseeing and guiding a team of customer service clerks. This position requires strong leadership skills, a deep understanding of customer service principles, and a commitment to fostering a positive customer-centric environment.
- Location: Penticton, BC
- Salary: 29.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent employment: Full time
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies 2
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Team Supervision: Lead and manage a team of customer service clerks, including training, scheduling, and performance evaluation.
- Customer Support: Handle escalated customer inquiries, complaints, and complex issues to ensure swift and satisfactory resolutions.
- Process Improvement: Develop and implement customer service policies, procedures, and best practices to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Training and Development: Provide ongoing training and development opportunities to customer service clerks to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitor team performance, productivity, and key performance indicators (KPIs), taking corrective actions when necessary.
- Reporting: Generate and analyze reports on customer service metrics, identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- Customer Engagement: Engage with customers to gather feedback, suggestions, and insights to continuously improve services.
- Workflow Management: Schedule and allocate workloads among customer service clerks to ensure efficient operations and timely responses to customer inquiries.
- Conflict Resolution: Handle customer disputes and conflicts in a professional and empathetic manner, striving for satisfactory resolutions.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other departments, such as sales, marketing, and operations, to address customer issues and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience in customer service, with a minimum of [X] years in a supervisory or leadership role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Knowledge of customer service software, CRM systems, and call center operations.
- Proficiency in using data and analytics to drive decision-making.
- Leadership qualities, including the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality customer support.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Conduct performance reviews
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Customer service clerk
- 3-4 people
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here are some frequently asked questions to help you gain a better understanding of this Customer service clerks supervisor:
1: What does a Customer Service Clerks Supervisor do?
A Customer Service Clerks Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of a team of customer service clerks. They ensure that customer inquiries, requests, and issues are handled efficiently and to the satisfaction of customers.
2: What are the key responsibilities of a Customer Service Clerks Supervisor?
- Supervising and training customer service clerks.
- Monitoring and assessing team performance.
- Handling escalated customer issues and inquiries.
- Developing and implementing customer service policies and procedures.
- Scheduling staff shifts and managing workloads.
- Conducting performance reviews and providing feedback.
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve customer issues.
- Maintaining records and generating reports on customer service metrics.
3: Is formal education required to become a Customer Service Clerks Supervisor?
While formal education can be beneficial, many supervisors gain experience through on-the-job training and gradually advance into leadership roles.
4: What skills are essential for a Customer Service Clerks Supervisor?
Skills include leadership, communication, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and a deep understanding of customer service principles.
5: Can Customer Service Clerks Supervisors work in various industries?
Yes, they are needed in industries such as retail, hospitality, healthcare, and telecommunications, among others.
6: What is the difference between a Customer Service Clerks Supervisor and a Customer Service Manager?
Customer Service Clerks Supervisors oversee the day-to-day activities of customer service clerks, while Customer Service Managers often have broader responsibilities, including strategy and department budgeting.
7: How can a Customer Service Clerks Supervisor improve team performance?
Effective supervision involves providing ongoing training, setting clear expectations, offering constructive feedback, and fostering a positive work environment.
8: Are Customer Service Clerks Supervisors responsible for customer satisfaction?
Yes, they play a significant role in ensuring that customer inquiries and issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer, which ultimately impacts overall customer satisfaction.
9: What is the most rewarding aspect of being a Customer Service Clerks Supervisor?
Many find satisfaction in seeing their team succeed, resolving challenging customer issues, and contributing to a positive customer experience.
10: Are there opportunities for career advancement for Customer Service Clerks Supervisors?
Yes, with experience and strong performance, supervisors can advance to higher roles in customer service management or other related fields.
The post Customer Service Clerks Supervisor Needed In Canada By Gill Onward Enterprises Inc appeared first on Opinion Careers.